Saturday, July 7, 2012

All time low...

First, let me say that tonight was Taco Night and Taco Night is my ALL TIME weakness. 

Let me begin this quick story by telling you that after work today, I went to the gym.  I came home in my sports bra/workout tank thingy that looks very similar to this



because it was sweltering outside.  I was then informed that it was Taco Night.  This provided a great amount of anxiety for me, since I'm on WW and all and Taco Night being such a HUGE weakness...so to decrease said anxiety....I drank half a bottle of SkinnyGirl White Cranberry Cosmo.
After preparing my fourth (YES...the number after THREE) taco, I was walking towards the table and the taco slipped almost completely off my place and half of it broke off (complete with meat and cheese) inside of my sports bra.  So....I did what ANY sane person would do....I ate it right out of my sports bra thingy.  Literally, picked it out piece by piece and ate it.  Not wanting to waste a single morsel.  The hunger from being on WW is obviously starting to make me lose my mind.  The proof is in the story above.  The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.  Consider yourself informed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment