Thursday, June 21, 2012

If you touch my adult beverage...you WILL pull back a nub!

I am hungry and I am irritable.  The end.

I went to my WW meeting tonight and lost another 1.4 lbs.  Yee-Haw.  Zippity do da.  I am not ungrateful for the loss; however, I am so hungry....I feel like I should have lost 40 lbs and then we could have called it a day.
At my meeting, the topic was your favorite foods to eat.  The WW leader said what are some of your all time favorite foods to eat, even if they are horrible for you.  Mr. Sitting in the Front Row who lost over six pounds this week even after being on vacation in Florida raises his hand and says salmon, blueberries, and strawberries.  The rest of us were saying pasta, pizza, fried chicken, loaves of bread, and anything cooked in Crisco.  This guy made the rest of us look like Miss Piggy and when I left, my foul mood from lack of food had only gotten worse thanks to this guy who I am convinced was an alien from another planet.  I wanted to kidnap him and take him to Arnold's in Nashville on 8th Avenue or Kleer-Vu in Murfreesboro and let him taste food that is cooked with every kind of lard imaginable and then ask him if he still prefers strawberries and blueberries.  Moron.

I have this weekend off from work, thank the Lord!  I may go loco if I have to hear one more lady call and complain because her latex balloons did not last 3-4 days despite our signs that guarantee latex for 8-10 hours.  Clearly, she knows better than we do...
After work tomorrow, I am going straight to Portland for a Pinterest Craft Party with several old friends and new ones.  I cannot wait! It's BYOB and bring a dish.  I will be picking up a bottle of SkinnyGirl from the liquor store on my way there.  The liquor store next to the PC carries the SkinnyGirl margaritas, white cranberry cosmos, white wine, and rose wine.  It is nearly impossible to try to figure out the WW points for alcohol.  Tomorrow night, I am choosing to go with a lady online whose calculations lead her to believe and insist that the WHOLE bottle of SkinnyGirl Margarita is only 3 points.  Ignorance is bliss is my motto for tomorrow. For my dish, I am bringing the best cupcakes in the whole wide world.  I have made them five million times since I first had them while I was student teaching, thus this WW gig.   My cooperating teacher made them and they are SuperMoist white cupcakes with lemon icing.  The mix is made with egg whites instead of whole eggs and they are heavenly!  So moist and the lemon icing makes them taste just like summer. Speaking of my cooperating teacher, I am going to miss her and all of her "Oceans" friends so much when I start at my new school in the fall.  I don't know what I am going to do without them everyday, keeping it real and making me laugh in the hall in between classes. Shout out to the ladies in the C hall!


 Update on Fifty Shades.  There is no update.  I have not turned on my Sony Reader once to read it since my last post.

Finally, not only am I irritated by lack of food, but this picture taken from my own bathroom DEFINITELY does not help matters.


This is a regular occurrence at my household.  No one (besides me) can seem to take off the old roll and put the new roll on.  This occurs with all paper products from toilet paper to paper towels.  Ridiculous.  If this continues, I assure you that I will be on the new season of Snapped. 









No comments:

Post a Comment