Monday, May 7, 2012

Impressive....

Good Morning!
Today I start the first of many, many days this summer working at the PC until my big girl job starts in August.  To celebrate this momentous occasion, I ate a bowl of cereal the size of my bathtub.  Literally.  It was impressive how many fruit loops I could cram into the ginormous bowl, which actually was not a cereal bowl but rather a mixing bowl.  You get the picture.  So, already my stress eating has started.  Yay.  Seriously, I need to get into shape.  I know that I am getting a little too fleshy when I smile and it looks like I am storing nuts for the winter in my cheeks.
So, instead of any weight gain going to my rear so that I could look more like this....

It all goes to my face and I look like this...

Minus the cuteness, of course.
Sigh....so now that student teaching is over, I must take drastic measures and rejoin the gym this week and start tracking what I shovel into this mouth.
I think that I will wait until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment