Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Praise the Lord for days off!



So, I finally have a day off from work where I may get to do things BESIDES laundry, dishes, etc.  Now, don't get me wrong...I will be doing those two things today, but only one load of each.  Thank God!  I was supposed to begin my morning with a personal trainer at 10am and I was a no show slacker.  Pitiful.  I will redeem myself by hitting the gym alone in a couple of hours, unless I can rouse the sleeping bear and have him go with me before he has to be at work.  However, I'd be shocked if it wasn't a solo visit.  So far, I have accomplished catching up on Grimm and The Real Housewives of New Jersey.  That's it.  Nothing else but watching TV.  I feel like a tired, lazy slob. 

My agenda for today:
Gym







Lord Help!



Housework


Never ends!



Spray Tan
 

and announcing my newest mission.....

I'm beginning Weight Watchers again, so I will attend my first meeting and weigh in tonight.  I struggled with wanting to share this but I thought, why not.....
It's worked for me before and I only seem to gain weight when I quit the program because I think that I can do it on my own.  I've gained approximately 14 lbs since I was married last August and it has GOT TO GO!  I worried about sharing in case I fail at this, but since I am using this blog as a sort of journal to keep my sanity, I thought it counter productive to keep it to myself.
I'll be honest....I hate having to keep up with what I put in my mouth, but I obviously am not capable of keeping myself in check. I also despise the gym and everything that I do inside that horrendous building.  I equally despise admitting that I have failed, and sharing that I am back on the Weight Watchers program is basically admitting that I failed on my own.  I am an old athlete that cannot believe that I have gotten old and out of shape.  So, I will face the scale tonight....Hopefully it will be kinder than I expect it to be. 
 
On a more positive note, I am having baby fever again.  We will see how long it lasts this time.  I'm betting five minutes.





No comments:

Post a Comment