Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Reality TV Wrap-up

Since student teaching is O-V-E-R....I have been catching up on my DVR, which is full of massive amounts of reality TV.  It is mind numbing and a no brainer, which makes it perfect for winding down and relaxing.  So, my FAVS at this moment are The Real Housewives of New Jersey and The Voice.
My favorite on The Voice is Jamar Rogers.  He was booted last week, but he is INCREDIBLE!
Watch this:
Such passion and emotion.  He has AIDS and this song is PERFECT for him.  It's a reminder for all of us how to live our lives every moment of every day.  I double heart love him.
To be honest, the fact that a certain person is a coach on The Voice doesn't hurt either.

Lord have mercy!  

Anyway, tonight is the finals on The Voice and I really do not care who wins, just as long as it's not Christina's team.  Her team member sings well and all...however his coach is a witch and makes really cutting and inappropriate remarks to the other contestants that aren't on her team. Then she follows it with, "Well, I'm just being honest..."
Now, I ask you, how can someone with these fashion choices on the show judge anyone???
AND if we are being "honest".....well then, judge for yourself the following:
I assure you that these are not photo shopped because I witnessed these outfits live on TV. 

Moving on.  My true guilty pleasure and vice of sorts is the show The Real Housewives of New Jersey.  Each of the five cast members is a family member of at least one other cast member on the show.  Therefore, it is family drama at its best.  Jealousy, lying, competitiveness, hurt feelings, cattiness, and spray tans galore.  It's actually not quite unlike certain aspects of my own family.  Someone's always on the "outs."  Someone's feelings are always hurt and if you catch us in July, our tans are poppin!
Check out the show....you will be AMAZED at how crazy and how eerily familiar it seems.
On a final note, I received a phone call this morning and received the news that I am now "OFFICIAL" in the school system that I will be working for in the fall.  Great news on an otherwise pretty "blah" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment